The information on this website is provided by the Coastline Contract Services Ltd is intended merely to give a general overview of the company. Accordingly, you should neither rely nor act upon any of the information contained in these pages and, if you choose to do so, it will be entirely at your own risk.
We are not obliged to update this website but we may do so from time to time and we reserve the right to modify, restrict access or to close this website at any time.
Where this website contains links to other websites, the company does not in any way endorse the contents of these other websites. The company has not developed or reviewed the contents of those websites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of these other websites. Should you use a link from the company's website to any other website you do so entirely at your own risk.
Links to other sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice and you should view the particular privacy notices of those sites for further information.
We collect personal information about you from various sources including:
- the contact us form where you are asked to enter you name and email address and your query.
- emails we may exchange with you following you contacting us using our website or telephone.
We collect the following types of personal information:
- your name, email address;
- details of any contact made with you (either initiated by us or by yourself) including contact made with us via the “contact us” page;
- information you may have entered in the text box of your email to us.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to respond to any enquiries or requests you make via our Website including request for a quotation or a clean;
- to provide our services to you and to manage our business;
- to comply with our legal obligations.
We do not use your personal information for profiling or automated decision making and we do not share your data with third party unless this is a legal obligation or a vital interest.
Coastline Contract Services Ltd manages a Facebook and Twitter page. We use these social media pages to raise awareness of our services and vacancies. Please be aware that when sharing information with third party social media sites, your personal information may become public. We recommend you always read the privacy notices of the third party social media site to understand how your data is being used.